Workstation Bridge Cranes
Designed to eliminate manual lifting and enable/empower your workers to move loads from workstation to workstation. These systems are ideal for moving loads ranging anywhere from 250 lbs to 6 tons for along the bridge and under the runway. Our Freestanding and Ceiling-Mounted systems are readily available and offer optimal flexibility depending on your facility’s capabilities.
What to expect from OHSA
Freestanding Workstation Bridge Cranes
Freestanding Workstation Bridge Cranes are an effective and affordable lifting solution when you need overhead crane coverage for a large area or have a flexible production facility. Because there is no overhead mounting required, there will be no unnecessary stress on the facility’s structure. These ergonomic push/pull systems can be installed anywhere on the facility floor, providing easy product movement, stability, positioning and precision.
Being an approved dealer for leading brands like GH, Spanco, Gorbel, Kito, CMCO, R&M and Movomech allows Liftsafe Engineering & Service Group to provide you with the system you need rather than trying to sell you a system based on what we have.
- Crane capacity, height, span and additional details are available upon request.
- Working alongside our trusted and reliable suppliers, we combine expert service to engineer both standard and custom crane systems.
- Liftsafe Engineering can service the entire lifecycle of your product. From start to finish, we design, build, inspect, and maintain.
|Gorbel||Hybrid workstation crane||up to 6 tons||up to 34′||up to 20′||AISC Steel Construction Manual, OSHA 1910.179, ANSI B30.11, AWS D1.1/D1.6, and MMA MH27.2|
• Light, enclosed track aluminum bridges for easy movement and long life
• Multiple bridges with no buffers to maximize the useable space
• Large overall capacity to accommodate multiple workstations or a long work flow
• Combine manual and motorized options to meet the lifting needs of the entire operation in one crane
|Request a Quote|
|Gorbel||Free standing work station bridge crane||up to 4000 lbs||up to 34′||up to 14′||AISC Steel Construction Manual, OSHA 1910.179, ANSI B30.11, AWS D1.1/D1.6, and MMA MH27.2|
• Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
• Rigid runways / superior load positioning – no movement or “crabwalking” of the bridge
• Ease of Installation / install on any standard 6″ concrete floor
• Smooth rolling surface / Easier movement of bridge and trolleys
• Multiple track profiles and spanning capabilities/Adaptable, flexible, and cost competitive
|Request a Quote|
|Spanco||Freestanding workstation bridge cranes||up to 4000 lbs||up to 40′||10′, 12′, 14′ are standard||AISC Steel Construction Manual, OSHA 1910.179, ANSI B30.11, AWS D1.1/D1.6, and MMA MH27.2||Request a Quote|
|Spanco||Headerless workstation bridge cranes and monorails||up to 1000 lbs||8′ to 12′||10′, 12′, 14′ are standard||AISC Steel Construction Manual, OSHA 1910.179, ANSI B30.11, AWS D1.1/D1.6, and MMA MH27.2||Request a Quote|
Installed at a nuclear reactor mock-up facility, our team at Liftsafe engineered, designed, manufactured, installed, and inspected an 80′ 1 Ton Jib Crane system. Designed to operate in 50 km/h sustained wind speed, this specific Jib Crane extends 35′ through a custom rooftop hatch opening.
The Liftsafe team fabricated, installed and inspected several Workstation Cranes for a large Southern Ontario manufacturing facility. These cranes are designed to eliminate manual lifting and enable workers to move loads throughout the facility.
Build your crane
Crane Lifting Systems
Crane Inspections and Maintenance
Let us support the entire lifecycle of your crane systems. Book your inspections, maintenance and repairs 24/7 through our online Customer Portal.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for.
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand and ready to help you.