Services (Repairs, Installations, Mobile Welding and Preventative Maintenance for Industrial Equipment and Cranes)
These programs give our clients the advantage of having less downtime, higher efficiency and regulatory compliance while partnering with our certified CWB welders, engineering team and highly trained inspectors from start to finish.
We offer 6 inspection plans based on your current service needs, to ensure your compliance with current OHSA and CSA (B167) standards. By scheduling routine repairs, maintenance work and inspections, we will not only help prevent equipment safety issues, breakdowns and compliance violations, but also help avert component failure.
Request a Quote
One of the most expensive costs in manufacturing is downtime. Breakdowns, big and small, can happen at any time and can be particularly inconvenient if they occur after hours. Liftsafe offers our clients 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We also offer on-site breakdown service, which helps to reduce repair time by eliminating the need to transport the equipment to and from our facility. Our techs are on call to service your equipment 24/7.
Days, nights, weekdays, and weekends, call our toll-free emergency number at 1-800-977-2005 in order to get your equipment repaired as quickly as possible.
- P Eng., Professional Engineers of Ontario, CET,
- CWB Certified Welders (Steel and Aluminum)
- CWB certified for welding of Steel (CSA Standard W47.1, Division 2)
- CWB certified for welding of Aluminum (CSA Standard W47.2, Division 2)
- NDT Level I and II Inspectors
- Ontario Health & Safety Act and Regulations
- Ontario Building Code
- Ontario Regulation for Construction Projects
- Limit States Design of Steel Structures
- Strength Design Aluminum
- CSA Z150 & Z150.3 Mobile Cranes
- CSA Z259 Fall Protection Standards
- CSA C225 Aerial Devices & CSA B354 MEWP
What our clients are saying
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for.
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand and ready to help you.