The in-house engineering team at Liftsafe Engineering & Service Group works with our clients to design new solutions to your manufacturing processes or reverse engineer the solutions you created in-house for safety and regulatory compliance and provide the appropriate documentation.
Design services available:
From the cranes that can add capacity to your facility to the ergonomic material handling device that can eliminate work related repetitive strain injuries: Liftsafe brings together our design engineering team and cutting-edge design software to deliver turnkey solutions for our clients in multiple industries. We take a collaborative approach with our clients on each project, as we support them throughout the full project life-cycle, from concept, to detailed design and whole life support.
Often lifting devices are made in-house or have no proper documentation for the item’s intended lifting capacity. The Liftsafe team can work with your team to reverse engineer your solution in order to provide you with proper documentation ensuring the item is safe to use and meets the requirements of its intended capacity. Using proper safety factors to ensure the device can easily handle the load, we are able to test and determine whether it meets its intended purpose or if it is underrated. If the device is underrated we can provide details for upgrades to meet the capacities required.
Request a Quote
Taking a collaborative approach, we work with our clients to investigate all of the requirements of a project from a productive, environmental, usage and safety capacity. Then we use this information to inform our in-house design team.
Our in-house design team combines their years of collective experience in manufacturing design and engineering with technical software and regulatory knowledge to design a solution for the project at hand to be sent for approval from our in-house engineering team.
Our in-house engineering team makes adjustments to make sure the initial design meets or exceeds all capacity, usage, environmental, safety and regulatory criteria and approves the project for fabrication.
Our team of CWB Certified welders brings the approved design concepts created by our design and engineering teams to life in our 30,000 sq ft fabrication facility.
Once a project has completed the fabrication stage, it is inspected and tested to ensure all capacity, usage, environmental, safety and regulatory criteria are met or exceeded.
Once final inspection is completed, your project is ready for the installation phase, which includes physical installation, implementation of in-site training, adjustments (as needed), a Prestart Health and Safety Review, exemption letters, engineering sign-offs, and electrification according to CSA C22 standards (if applicable).
- Overhead bridge cranes and jib cranes
- Lifting support structures
- Spreader beams and other below-the-hook devices
- Forklift attachments
- Structural racking and shelving
- Building design
- Machine and building foundations
- Machine guarding
- Below the hook devices
- Ergonomic Material Handling
- Safety and quality; we are a safety company first and foremost. Our products and solutions are designed with a focus on exceptional quality while protecting your company and its employees.
- Creativity and innovation; we build exceptional and reliable products through innovation and a true customer first philosophy. We specialize in unique, custom and standard fabricated products.
- Our office and shop teams; In-house design, engineering teams, fabrication, installation and inspection teams.
- Our locations; with multiple locations across Ontario, we are well positioned to support all regions within the province as well as other Canadian provinces. 30,000 sq/ ft. of fabrication space including machine shop, fabrication shop, paint booth, and assembly area.
- Experience and longevity; Liftsafe has been recognized as an industry leader for more than 25 years in the fabrication space, working alongside some of the largest manufacturing, industrial, warehousing, energy, aviation, automotive, construction and defense companies in North America.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for.
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand and ready to help you.