Equipment Repairs (Cranes, Hoists, Wire Ropes, Fall Protection, Lifting Equipment)
This philosophy has guided the development of our teams, which include dedicated equipment repair and service teams, 24 hour emergency service support teams, dedicated service advisors, an in-house service department, on-site service teams, and vehicles stocked with common parts for your cranes, hoists, fall protection, and lifting equipment.
Investing in your safety and productivity
24/7 Emergency Service and Support Teams
Water Weight Load Test for 25-ton double girder top running crane
Liftsafe uses a custom, portable, five-ton load tester to load test chain falls and pullers, this allows Liftsafe the ability to complete on-site, certifiable inspections and repairs with little downtime to our customer’s production. We use a calibrated system that provides accurate load measurements. We also use suspended weights to load test overhead bridge cranes, lifting beams and hoists. Our technicians and engineers ensured the test met all required standards and issued a load test certificate upon completing the load test.
Pirate ship frame
This aluminum ship frame was built by our team and will be shipped and outfitted for use as a pirate excursion cruise boat in Toronto.
Custom Indoor platform and guardrail install
We specialize in custom-made fall protection for mezzanines, platforms, and ladders for specific applications.
All of your reports in the palm of your hand
Your customer portal can be with you, anytime, anywhere
Over the past three decades of business development and growth, the Liftsafe Group of Companies has always looked for new strategies to improve how our clients are able to operate efficiently. In 2015, we saw a need to provide our customers with a secure online system to allow our clients to schedule and keep track of their inspections and repairs while eliminating the need for paper records. We invested time and resources in creating a custom software system to improve our customer’s experience while saving them time and money.
Request a Quote
Equipment Repairs and Replacement Parts Available
- Air Balancer
- Automotive Lift
- Automotive Jack
- Anchor Point
- Below the Hook Attachment
- Chain Fall
- Crane Hook
- Cranes (Overhead, Jib, Workstation, Gantry)
- Conveyor Line Attachment
- Chain and Wire Mesh Sling
- Davit Base
- Die Cart/Pump Cart
- Dock Leveller
- Drop Lift Structures
- Electric Hoist
- Engine Hoist
- Fall Arrest Equipment
- Fall Arrest Support Systems
- Fixed Access Ladder
- Ground Support Equipment/Access Stands
- Jack Stand
- Lifting Support Structure
- Lift Tilt/Tilt Table
- Lift Truck
- Mobile Crane
- Man Lift
- Overhead Door
- Pneumatic Hoist
- Puller and Lever Hoists
- Racking Structure
- Sling Inspections
- Special Needs Equipment
- Spring Balancer
- Support Stand
- Stacker Crane
- Transfer Cart
- Vacuum Lifter
- Wire Rope Crane
CAPABILITIES - WHAT SETS US APART
- Safety and quality; we are a safety company first and foremost. Our products and solutions are designed with a focus on exceptional quality while protecting your company and its employees.
- Creativity and innovation; we build exceptional and reliable products through innovation and a true customer-first philosophy. We specialize in unique, custom and standard fabricated products.
- Our office and shop teams; in-house design, engineering, fabrication, installation and inspection teams.
- Our locations; with multiple locations across Ontario, we are well-positioned to support all regions within the province as well as other Canadian provinces. 30,000 sq/ ft. of fabrication space including machine shop, fabrication shop, paint booth, and assembly area.
- Experience and longevity; Liftsafe has been recognized as an industry leader for more than 25 years in the fabrication space, working alongside some of the largest manufacturing, industrial, warehousing, energy, aviation, automotive, construction and defence companies in North America.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for.
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand and ready to help you.