Equipment Installations (Cranes, Fall Protection, Material Handling Devices)
Liftsafe Engineering & Service Group has a 25-year track record of consulting with, inspecting, repairing and installing cranes, fall protection systems and material handling devices in an industrial setting.
OHSA Regulation 851, Section 72
Water Weight Load Test for 25-ton double girder top running crane
Liftsafe uses a custom, portable, five-ton load tester to load test chain falls and pullers, this allows Liftsafe the ability to complete on-site, certifiable inspections and repairs with little downtime to our customer’s production. We use a calibrated system that provides accurate load measurements. We also use suspended weights to load test overhead bridge cranes, lifting beams and hoists. Our technicians and engineers ensured the test met all required standards and issued a load test certificate upon completing the load test.
Pirate ship frame
This aluminum ship frame was built by our team and will be shipped and outfitted for use as a pirate excursion cruise boat in Toronto.
Custom Indoor platform and guardrail install
We specialize in custom-made fall protection for mezzanines, platforms, and ladders for specific applications.
Combined Installation Expertise
CWB Certified Welders
Liftsafe Engineering & Service Group provides our clients with CWB certified steel (CSA Standard W47.1, Division 2) and aluminum (CSA Standard W47.2, Division 2) welders for the installation of cranes, material handling, manufacturing processes and overall industrial safety.
Request a Quote
Installation services available
- Crane and hoist systems
- Freestanding and column mount jib cranes
- Material handling equipment
- Structural reinforcement
CAPABILITIES - WHAT SETS US APART
- Safety and quality; we are a safety company first and foremost. Our products and solutions are designed with a focus on exceptional quality while protecting your company and its employees.
- Creativity and innovation; we build exceptional and reliable products through innovation and a true customer-first philosophy. We specialize in unique, custom and standard fabricated products.
- Our office and shop teams; In-house design, engineering teams, fabrication, installation and inspection teams.
- Our locations; with multiple locations across Ontario, we are well-positioned to support all regions within the province as well as other Canadian provinces. 30,000 sq/ ft. of fabrication space including machine shop, fabrication shop, paint booth, and assembly area.
- Experience and longevity; Liftsafe has been recognized as an industry leader for more than 25 years in the fabrication space, working alongside some of the largest manufacturing, industrial, warehousing, energy, aviation, automotive, construction and defence companies in North America.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for.
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand and ready to help you.