Overhead Bridge Crane Systems
- Overhead Cranes range in Capacity from 1 to 100 ton offered.
- Both top running and under running cranes offered
- Software is utilized to optimize girder selections, verify code compliance and minimize deflections.
- Liftsafe selects only the finest components that meet CMAA and CSA standards. Crane and runway manufacturing are completed by qualified welders, meeting our most stringent of quality controls.
- Bridge crane panels are ESA inspected prior to shipping. Variable frequency drive systems are provided for smooth operation.
- Crane installations meet applicable standards and tolerances.
- Liftsafe Engineering and Service Group Inc. provides systems with tried and proven reliability that requires very little maintenance.
- Installation includes a pre-start health and safety review exemption letter and proper engineering sign-offs, as required by the Ministry of Labour and local building codes.
- Overhead cranes and runway systems are electrically connected according to CSA C22 standards.
- Pendant and radio control systems available.
- Custom PLC systems available for semi-automated applications.
Single Girder Under Running Overhead Cranes are ideal for facilities that lack excess vertical clearance. We assess your facility’s capabilities, evaluate the needs of the system, determine weight and span requirements, and recommend systems that are tailored to your specific needs.
Double Girder Under Running Overhead Cranes are ideal for facilities that lack excess vertical clearance. Our collaborative approach ensures that the Overhead Crane System you select will exceed your expectations for not only quality but reliability.
|24 Hour Repair