Air Balancers are designed to assist in ergonomically transferring loads, up, down or balance “float” product safely and efficiently. Ideal for repetitive, high cycle tasks, Air Balancers are a cost-effective solution that will significantly increase production within your facility by leveraging a zero gravity movement of tools or materials.
Features such as the load float, allow users the ability to slowly and precisely place parts/materials into position. This is ideal for precise and accurate work which is one of the many benefits of Air Balancers. Depending on your specific application, Air Balancers are an ideal ergonomic solution for either repetitive, high cycle tasks or precise “slower” applications.
Air Balancers operate within a capacity range of 50 to 363 lbs.
Additional Balancer Features
- Precise, strain-free positioning allows operators' hands-free to raise, lower, or shift heavy loads with virtually no resistance
- Built-in safety features include overload protection and cable recoil breaks
- Vertical movement is accomplished through the use of ergonomic pendent controls with minimal effort, colour coded levers
- Glides smoothly on suspended rail systems
- Hook mount systems can suspend with ease on a fixed system such as a Jib Crane or Workstation Crane
- Eliminate downward drift of suspended loads or tools during shutdowns
Benefits of an Air Balancer
- Rapid ROI through increased productivity
- Reduced product damage
- Decrease risk of operator injury
- Enhances job performance
- Eliminates potential regulatory fines for unsafe work
To learn more about which type of Air Balancer will be right for your application, contact one of our expert sales staff. With over 60 years of combined experience with balancers, we will ensure you select a balancer that works for you! Contact a representative today!
|24 Hour Repair