Mobile Welding Services
Items we are able to repair though mobile welding include:
We are committed to providing you with high-quality and convenient welding services.
Certification to CSA Standard W47.1 and CSA Standard W47.2 is obtained upon completion of 6 elements by PEO if they do any act within the practice of professional engineering on machinery or equipment used to produce products for their employer in their employer’s facility.
Documentation Qualify Welding Supervisors
Qualify Professional Engineers
Approved Welding Procedures
Qualify Welders Review and Recommendation by CWB.
To be certified in Division 2, the company must retain a registered professional engineer(s) responsible for welding-related activities specified by the company.
Liftsafe uses a custom, portable, five-ton load tester to load test chain falls and pullers, this allows Liftsafe the ability to complete on-site, certifiable inspections and repairs with little downtime to our customer’s production. We use a calibrated system that provides accurate load measurements. We also use suspended weights to load test overhead bridge cranes, lifting beams and hoists. Our technicians and engineers ensured the test met all required standards and issued a load test certificate upon completing the load test.
Request a Quote
- Heavy equipment repair
- Stairs and railings
- Damaged shipping docks
- Mezzanines and structures
- Fixed access ladders
- Building damage
- Miscellaneous welding repairs
- Safety and quality; we are a safety company first and foremost. Our products and solutions are designed with a focus on exceptional quality while protecting your company and its employees.
- Creativity and innovation; we build exceptional and reliable products through innovation and a true customer-first philosophy. We specialize in unique, custom and standard fabricated products.
- Our office and shop teams; In-house design, engineering teams, fabrication, installation and inspection teams.
- Our locations; with multiple locations across Ontario, we are well-positioned to support all regions within the province as well as other Canadian provinces. 30,000 sq/ ft. of fabrication space including machine shop, fabrication shop, paint booth, and assembly area.
- Experience and longevity; Liftsafe has been recognized as an industry leader for more than 25 years in the fabrication space, working alongside some of the largest manufacturing, industrial, warehousing, energy, aviation, automotive, construction and defence companies in North America.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for.
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand and ready to help you.