Hoist & Crane Repair
Some of Our Services Include:
|Load Testing||Preventative Maintenance Service||On-Site Breakdown
|24-Hour Service||Inspections||Fully Stocked Service Parts|
Some of the Equipment We Inspect, Analyse, Repair and Replace Includes:
- Wire Rope Hoist Replacement
- Electric Chain Hoist Replacement
- Crane Reliability Study
- Gear Case Inspection
- Coupling Inspection
- Hook/Shank Inspection
- Below-the-Hook Inspection
- Steel Structure Analysis
- Rope Analysis
- Hook Analysis
- Liftsafe will provide you with a written repair quote before we begin the work.
- Liftsafe will load test (if required) your hoist before we return it to you.
- Liftsafe will clean and lubricate your hoist before we return it to you.
- Liftsafe will return all old parts to you at your request.
- Liftsafe will guarantee prompt, quality service.
Crane Reliability Study
Unfortunately, cranes have a finite service life. Having a crane reliability analysis completed in order to determine how long your crane will remain reliable is an integral process in planning for future capital expenditures.
|View Our Photo