Hoist & Crane Repair
Liftsafe Engineering and Service Group Inc.’s in-house service and repair depot guarantees the fastest turnaround time on your hoist repair. We offer 24 hour emergency service, as well as on-site breakdown service. Our facility is fully stocked with hoist wear parts, and our hoist inspection and testing area is capable of handling all of your repair and inspection needs.
Our highly trained team of technicians will ensure that your equipment is repaired correctly and efficiently the first time. When our highly trained staff members are coupled with our 24 hour emergency service and our Preventative Maintenance Program you can be assured that you will receive an immediate response to your emergency crane or hoist breakdown.
Some of Our Services Include:
- Hoist repair and testing
- Preventative maintenance service
- On-Site Breakdown repairs
- 24 hour service
- Inspection as per OHSA
Some of the Equipment We Inspect, Analyse, Repair and Replace Includes:
- Wire Rope Hoist Replacement
- Electric Chain Hoist Replacement
- Crane Reliability Study
- Gear Case Inspection
- Coupling Inspection
- Hook/Shank Inspection
- Below-the-Hook Inspection
- Steel Structure Analysis
- Rope Analysis
- Hook Analysis
- Liftsafe will provide you with a written repair quote before we begin the work.
- Liftsafe will load test your hoist before we return it to you.
- Liftsafe will clean and lubricate your hoist before we return it to you.
- Liftsafe will return all old parts to you at your request.
- Liftsafe will guarantee prompt, quality service.
Unfortunately cranes have a finite service life and based upon how you use your crane and the maintenance program you use will determine the longevity of the crane. This is why some companies who have older cranes have a crane reliability analysis completed when repairs, maintenance and inspections are completed on their lifting devices in order to gain an estimate of the crane or hoists life. By having a crane reliability study conducted on your crane you will be able to plan ahead and have a better understanding of your crane.