Liftsafe Engineering and Service Group Inc. provides lifting equipment to a broad range of industries. Systems are designed to suit the application’s capacity, duty class and environmental conditions. Liftsafe’s experienced Engineers ensure that correct components are selected to meet these important criteria.
- Capacity from 1 to 100 ton offered.
- Software is utilized to optimize girder selections, verify code compliance and minimize deflections.
- Liftsafe selects only the finest components that meet CMAA and CSA standards. Crane and runway manufacturing is completed by qualified welders, meeting our most stringent of quality controls.
- Bridge crane panels are ESA inspected prior to shipping. Variable frequency drive systems are provided for smooth operation.
- Crane installations meet applicable standards and tolerances.
- Liftsafe Engineering and Service Group Inc. provides crane systems with tried and proven reliability that require very little maintenance.
- Installation includes a pre-start health and safety review exemption letter and proper engineering sign-offs, as required by the Ministry of Labour and local building codes.
- Crane and runway electrification according to CSA C22 standards.
- Pendant and radio control systems available.
- Custom PLC systems available for semi-automated applications.