Liftsafe Engineering and Service Group Inc. provides O/H Cranes to a broad range of industries. Our systems are designed to suit the applications’ capacity, duty class and environmental conditions. Liftsafe’s experienced Engineers ensure that correct components are selected to meet these important criteria.
- Capacity from 1-ton to 100-ton offered.
- Software is utilized to optimize girder selections, verify code compliance and minimize deflections.
- Liftsafe selects only the finest components that meet CMAA and CSA standards.
- Crane and runway manufacturing completed by CWB qualified welders, meeting our most stringent quality control measures.
- Bridge crane panels are CSA compliant prior to shipping.
- Variable frequency drive systems are provided for smooth operation.
- Crane installations meet applicable standards and regulations.
- Liftsafe provides crane systems with tried and proven reliability, which requires very little maintenance.
- Installation includes a Pre-Start Health and Safety review exemption letter and proper Engineering sign-offs, as required by the Ministry of Labour and local building codes.
- Crane and runway electrification according to CSA C22 standards.
- Pendant and radio control systems are also available.
- Custom PLC systems available for semi-automated applications.
|View Our Photo Gallery||View Our